We are a small specialist residential block management company having both qualified and experienced staff operating from our office in Worthing from which all services including accounts matters are dealt with.
Robert Fryzer is a qualified chartered surveyor (MIRCS) and a member of The Institute of Property Managers (MIRPM). He has worked in Sussex since 1984 and has specialised in residential block management in the Brighton, Hove, Worthing, and surrounding areas since 1995. Our small team of managers and support staff are all locally based and have good experience in all aspects of property management.
We have a dedicated computer property management system in place to allow the effective management and control of all aspects relating to service charge and ground rent collection and prompt payment of contractors. We operate dedicated individual property client accounts for all blocks under our management.
We have access to good local trades in order to undertake routine maintenance and repair works, and to a number of trusted building contractors for larger repair and redecoration projects. We also have good links with a number of trades including cleaning, gardening, lift maintenance, entryphone and fire precaution companies required at many of the properties under management.
We are contactable during office hours via telephone and we do not have separate voicemail accounts or queuing systems in operation!
Our portfolio is such that it allows us to devote as much time as is required to all aspects of the management of properties in order to ensure these run smoothly and without difficulty and to the benefit of both the client and the buildings themselves.
If you would like a quote for new management please also contact us. Our fee is normally based on a price per unit and is an agreed all inclusive fee covering all aspects of the general management of the buildings with no hidden additional charges such as for issuing separate letters, site visits, attendance at meetings etc. Major works projects however would carry additional costs by prior agreement/arrangement.
References are available should these be required.
- We are a member firm of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and as such we act in accordance with the RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code.
- In brief our services relating to the management of your property would include:
- The collection of ground rent, in accordance with requirements of the lease.
- The collection and administration of service charges, in accordance with the requirements of the lease.
- The preparation of annual budgets of expenditure in order to establish proper service charge contributions and as necessary to establish reserve funds.
- Arranging buildings, engineering and directors and officers insurance cover and associated insurances as required via the offices of experienced brokers, aiming to achieve comprehensive insurance cover and policies at competitive premium rates.
- The day to day management of the building to include regular site visits and liaison with the client/directors, dealing with enquiries from leaseholders and residents, arranging for the supervision of contracts associated with the building, including gardening, cleaning, lift maintenance and where necessary dealing with the management of residential caretakers/managers.
- Arrears collection and liaison with legal advisors to recover outstanding service charge contributions and ground rent.
- Advising on future building repairs and works and carrying out planned/major work projects in conjunction with local specialist contractors and professionals.
- Advising on health and safety issues including asbestos surveys and fire and health and safety risk assessments.
- Attending residents and directors meetings by arrangement.